I’ve got a 5 meter high mature Mango tree and with its position, mostly fruits in the higher branches. This pruner has been great for easily reaching the higher fruit without disturbing other fruit still ripening. The only issue is being able to lower the fruit to the ground, but a makeshift lock on the grasping handle allows you to slide the pole to the ground without letting go of the fruit. Overall great quality and value for money for a fruit picking pruner.
Thank you for great review , we appreciate it very much.
3 Metre Cut and Hold Long Reach Pruner
Lightweight Long Reach Pruner (3M)
- Telescopic stem-grip pruner
- Extends from 190cm up to 3 metres (five positions)
- Ideal for picking fruit and cutting bougainvilleas.
- Ideal for cutting new growth or picking delegate flowers such as Camellias
- Bypass cutting action
- Cutting capacity maximum 15mm (essentially new green growth)
- Holding device to prevent stem, fruit or flower dropping
- Lightweight aluminium body
- Weighs approx 1.2Kg
- Head swivels in 3 different positions to maximise ease of use
- Sliding grip
- Single hand trigger mechanism